The $40,000 WDFW Survey

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

The $40,000 WDFW Survey

Postby olympic » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 pm

I hope you were able to check out the Editor's Creel in this months paper "The Reel News". The WDFW apparently spent this money to some folks in Virginia to conduct a survey to see how license sales could be increased for fresh water fishing on the East side of the state. This article is worth checking out if you haven't seen it yet. I know the wildlife commission is currently searching for a new director to head up the WDFW. I hope they find the absolute best person for this job.

Olympic
olympic
Pollywog

Re: The $40,000 WDFW Survey

Postby Billgo4th » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks for the info here is the link http://www.thereelnews.com/editors-creel.html
Billgo4th
Pollywog

Re: The $40,000 WDFW Survey

Postby olympic » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks for posting the link Billgo! This will give the guys the info that I read. For me, this really ticks me off that is more of our license $$$ has been flushed away, and I have heard this year they want yet another increase! I fish primarily in the South sound (areas 11 and 13) and most of the guys who I have talked with had a real poor season last year. Maybe if they would improve the fishery, more licenses would be sold!! What a concept!!!! :shock:
olympic
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion