ANY THOUGHTS?

A forum for boat owners or aspiring boat owners wanting to discuss boating, boats, equipment, electronics, insurance, maintenance, and more.Image

ANY THOUGHTS?

Postby greenfishnut » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:21 am

How about a separate section for stolen items?

[color=#008000]Boats etc- almost everyone has a digital camera and could/should take pictures of their stuff for future problems.

Poster should/must include pictures of stolen item and MUST have an official police agency report number which should be posted - A link to agency would not be bad idea -

tired of reading about stolen items (last one I read was in mill creek ) and no one getting anything back but thought this might help- poster must monitor the listing and remove or list for 30 to 90 days and then automatically remove-

My thought is to have pictures of all stolen items-requirement for posting[/color]

suggestions should go to moderators I would think

gfn
greenfishnut
Pollywog

Re: ANY THOUGHTS?

Postby Nelly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 am

Hey G,
I've actually been giving this some thought and while anyone is welcome to post whatever appropriate material they wish, we make every effort to cast a positive light on our traditional outdoor pursuits.
While I share your frustrations in this type of illegal activity and thank you for your suggestion, I believe the current Forum configuration is a result of our best effort to serve outdoorsmen & women at this time.
Fish on Brother! cheers
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to Boat Owners Forum