Limit on the sky while listening to the show!

Saltwater and freshwater fishing reports!

Limit on the sky while listening to the show!

Postby steelslip » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi guys, decided to join the forums here... and give an awesome little story. So Saturday I was on the Sky fishing and listening to the show with my cell phone, so I call and was going to give a report on the conditions of the water... I'm on hold and hear John Martinis talk about going smaller with your gear right now, so I figured WTH, I switch my leader to 8# and go with a 1/16th jig in red, and a tiny piece of prawn, I actually landed my first one while on hold, lol... gave my report, and as soon as i got off the phone, I landed my second and was done. Thanks a lot to all of you on the show.....Ryan thumbup thumbup
steel sky 2011.jpg
steel sky 2011.jpg (225.43 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
steelslip
Pollywog

Re: Limit on the sky while listening to the show!

Postby Robbo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Right on Ryan thumbup

When you called in Saturday to say you were listening on your phone all of us looked at each other like..."you can do that??" Glad you tuned in and thanks for the call in man....the technology we have nowadays is crazy.

Nice to see a few fish showing up on the Sky spy
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Postby Dash One » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Don't tell Nelly that it's possible to catch fish while the cell phone is stuck to your face.
Dash One
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:17 am

Dash One wrote:Don't tell Nelly that it's possible to catch fish while the cell phone is stuck to your face.

tommygun OUCH!!! Really??? Wow, somebody must have tugged on the Reverend Captain's goatee this morning! boxing

When I first saw he posted on the fishing report page, my hope was the new powerplant was operational in the FV Dash One!

I guess "wrenching" and not fishing has given the "Sage of the San Juans" a sour stomach... whip outahere
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby steelslip » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 am

Robbo wrote:Right on Ryan thumbup

When you called in Saturday to say you were listening on your phone all of us looked at each other like..."you can do that??" Glad you tuned in and thanks for the call in man....the technology we have nowadays is crazy.

Nice to see a few fish showing up on the Sky spy
Thanks! Technology really is awesome, android phones have an app for just about anything now. cheers
steelslip
Pollywog

Return to Fishing Reports